Verify your installation in Reveal
- Installation overview
- Prepare for installation
- Use Spotlight to install and set up a device
- Install by plugging directly to OBD-II port
- Install using an extension cable
- Install using a Y-cable
- Verify your installation
The vehicle should be listed in Reveal with the IMEI as the vehicle name. You can search for the IMEI to confirm that it is successfully connected to Verizon Connect.
You can search for the vehicle by name or IMEI to confirm that it is successfully connected to Verizon Connect.
To find the vehicle in Reveal:
- Log in to Reveal.
- On Live Map, choose the Search icon.
- Type the IMEI and press Enter.
If the vehicle is connected, it shows on Live Map.
Update vehicle information
If you haven’t already done so, we recommend that you update the vehicle name and enter vehicle information to ensure you receive more accurate data about your vehicle in Reveal.
You should update or enter the following information:
- Vehicle name - give your vehicle a name that makes it easily identifiable on Live Map and in Reports.
- Vehicle license plate
- Year, make and model of vehicle
- Current odometer reading